Sunday, February 12, 2012

It's been Awhile!

It's been awhile since I've posted anything on my blog.  We have had a very rough winter at Burnet Heating & Air, the phone quit ringing about Thanksgiving and has just now started back in February.  I spent a month in South Austin taking care of Vicki Lippe, who broke her leg just after Christmas and got a new job at the same time.  She couldn't drive, and has a brand new Ford Escape, so I moved in with them and drove her to work, did the grocery shopping, some cleaning, laundry, all the stuff she couldn't do because she was stuck in a wheel chair.  She is now out of the wheel chair & using a walker, husband Gary is taking over this week and she should be driving again the week after that.  I'm home now and have all my stuff to do here.  Cats are acting weirder than usual but they'll settle down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment