Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Doll Show was lots of fun!


This past weekend I was an exhibitor at a big doll show and I sold enough to make our expenses UNTIL I bought an American Model doll - for a good price but still... My husband went along, had a good time, and told me on the way home that he learned a lot about what I do and was real impressed (ha). People wanted to buy but we could all tell that the economy was putting a halt to a lot of spending. The same show is being held in San Antonio in August and we might try that one... Here I am!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good time! We weren't traveling that weekend but I was sending out good thoughts that weekend.

    I like your pink shirt!

    What were your best sellers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bagged up a bunch of doll clothes I had made, didn't want to iron so I sold them cheap. Made my booth fee that way! I also sold a mini bear to Doris and a mink panda to another lady. The mini bears were the most popular - next time I'll make a bunch of those, easier to carry!

    ReplyDelete